Monday, July 24, 2006

Bits and Bites

One Crazy Fiber Lady: Bits and Bites:"Well the LONG weekend is over, I'm taking a quickish minute at work to post an update. Work, well now, this is a job that I love with a fabulous company! I need to send an email to my arse of an old boss who pushed me out as a bit of a thank you. While I was less than pleased by what happened in March (a bit of an understatement I know), it has seemed to turn out for the best. Things do indeed happen for a reason. The company at least from the 2 weeks I've been here, seems to have figured out that a happy employee is a productive, if not loyal, employee. We won't even begin to discuss how very cool the discount is. We'll just leave it that my wardrobe has expanded in the recent weeks. The commute is pretty much the same as it was before with the exception of getting off the PATH train one stop earlier and walking East instead of West and into a nicer neighborhood. It's all good."

Congratulations on your new job Crazy Lady!

Mary

1 Comments:

Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home